With Christmas just around the corner, you may be reaching panic-mode. Maybe you don’t have a ton of money to spend on presents for your kids, and now you don’t know what to do. Maybe you’re like me and just can’t help but procrastinate constantly. Either way, I have one word for you: relax. It’s going to be okay.
You still have plenty of time (even if you’re reading this on Christmas Eve) to make your kids some great and inexpensive holiday gifts. I have made you a handy list of some of the best DIY projects for kids to get you started!
- Play dough
- Kinetic sand (also known as moon sand)
- Stuffed animals
- Unbreakable bubbles
- Bath crayons
- Candies / Chocolates
- Bedside organizer
- Paper dolls (or make them into a magnetic tin game)
- Knitted/crocheted items (mittens, hats, scarves, etc.)
- Grocery stand
- Bath bombs
- LEGO tray
- Knitted dead fish hat
- I-SPY jars
- Play food
- Fishing game (or make the portable version [it’s all the way at the bottom of the post!])
- Edible marshmallow play dough
- Hidden toy soaps
- Wooden blocks
So there you have it! 25 great holiday gifts you can make for your kids this year! What DIY projects are you working on this holiday season? Let me know in the comment section below, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get more great projects like these in your inbox.